Code of Practice
Survivor Emergency Care Training Code of Practice provides for highest standard of vocational education and training in the field of First Aid and WH&S.
Our Code of Practice outlines our operational policies and our commitment to our clients.
Survivor Emergency Care Training is:
• Committed to the continuous improvement of its training delivery
• Complies with all State and Territory regulatory and legislative requirements.
• Advertises and markets its training delivery services openly, honestly and with integrity
• Provides accurate, relevant and up-to-date information
• States its fees and charges on inquiry
• Outlines its fees refund policy in the Student Handbook
• Enrols applicants to its courses on the basis of access and equity
• Recognises qualifications issued by registered training organisations within the Australian Qualifications Framework
• Provides up-to-date facilities and equipment in a safe and healthy environment
• Prohibits discrimination in any form towards any group or individual.
• Employs suitably qualified and experienced staff
• Conducts fair, flexible, valid and reliable competency based assessments.
• Provides an assessment appeals procedure and opportunities for reassessment
• Provides academic support to students or referral to external agencies for additional learning support Refers students to external expert advice for personal and financial support.
• Encourages feedback and evaluation from its stakeholders
• Maintains accurate, confidential and secure training and financial records
• Provides timely and accurate information to government agencies and funding bodies
• Notifies learners when any changes occur that may affect the services provided such as change in ownership of the RTO, our trainers, assessors or any third party arrangements for the delivery of services to the learner.
Code of Practice page
Training and assessment delivered on behalf of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909